What do you wear to go to the gym?
Summer is coming and with the summer the affluence to the gyms. So it’s not strange that certain sport brands use the fame of celebrities to promote their new spring collections, Puma with Kylie Jenner, Adidas with Karlie Kloss or the other way around, celebrities becoming sport wear designers, such as Beyonce or established designers who have started designing activewear such as Tory Burch.
The gym is becoming the new catwalk, now we can not do sports just with an old shirt or pants. The active wear is on fashion, inside and outside the gym, as shown by the boom of sneakers or athleisure.
So now tell me, what do you wear to go to the gym? Do you need ideas? Are you looking for inspiration? Well, here I am with a lot of ideas, I hope you like them.
- Have a look at the activewear collection of Queen of pop: Ivy park by Beyoncé, you can find it in Topshop or Zalando.
- Capsule collection between The Parisian brand Ba&Sh and the young yoga designer, Ana Heart. Yogi or not, you will love this collection. You can wear both in town and in the yoga studio.
- Puma Fierce with Kylie Jenner has been a complete success, the sneakers are already sold out!
- It was a great surprise to discover Tory Sport, the activewear line by Tory Burch. You can shop by sport: running, studio, tennis, swimming, and golf, as well as clothes for before and after a workout.
- I am addicted to Adidas by Stella McCartney, I love all the pieces and she also designs for all types of sports, my picks:
What do you think? Do you have anything else to add to this list?
See you next week and thanks for following!